How to Measure Your Shoe Size
How the shoes will actually fit on your feet. Use these guidelines and tips to know how to choose the right shoes and ensure they fit you correctly.
STEP one - Measure your foot length
Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it.Make sure your foot is flat.
Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
Using the ruler, measure the distance from the very bottom of the heel to the top of the longest toe. To be accurate subtract 5 mm from the measurement, to account for the pencil outline.
write down the measurement.
Find your measurement on our Kawa Shoe size chart for style of shoe (located under the price line) you intend to purchase and select your size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
STEP TWO - Measure your foot girth
- In most case,you don’t have to do this only if you have extra wider foot.
- After months of working directly with factories , we have crafted our own sizes, designs and styles to suit your child’s needs .
- We have chosen the most classic and traditional rounded toe shoe shape with a fatter shoe girth to make our shoes have a better fit than those currently on the market allowing for greater comfort and giving room for them to grow.
- To measure the width, sit down and cross your leg resting your ankle on your knee. Wrap the measuring tape tight but gently around the ball of your foot–
- write down the measurement and review our Kawa Shoes size chart and go up one size if needed.
- Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
- when you measure. Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot.
- If you are doing the measurement by yourself, you will get more accurate results if you sit in a chair when measuring. Don’t stand.
- If you have someone to help you take your foot measurement, standing is the best choice.
- Try not to get too concerned with the shoe size number. There is a big difference in shoe sizes between shoe companies because of the lasts used.
- Don’t forget our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee– if you do get the size wrong, we have an easy exchange system and we cover postage one-way on size exchanges