Each Kawa shoe assures unsurpassed quality, comfort and durability. Our 12 months Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our shoes.
- The Warranty is limited to one replacement pair of the same size and style up to 12 months from date of purchase. In the event the style is no longer available, a style of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- 12 Months Warranty only covers the outsole of the shoe, the leather upper, straps and eyelets. Damage to the in-sock, lining or laces are not covered.
- The Warranty is applicable if the sole has split or is removed from the upper. The outsole is worn through into the midsole, stitching has failed resulting in a split or torn seam. The leather upper is cracked or damaged forming a hole. A strap has detached or split leaving it non functional. Eyelets are detached from upper.
- Warranty is void if the shoe has in our reasonable opinion been abused or mishandled e.g. excessive water saturation beyond what is reasonably expected of schoolwear, damage through sharp objects, excessive dragging or use as brakes on bikes, skateboards or scooters.
- All our Kawa shoes are made with Full grain leather. Like any natural product, leather is subject to scuffs and scratches through day to day use. Applying a good quality polish or cream will help remove minor scuffs and preserve the leather. ( Please note: scuffs and scratches through normal wear do not form part of our 12 month guarantee)